Listen to post:
We are proud and excited to announce our partnership with Windstream Enterprise (WE), a leading Managed Service Provider (MSP) delivering voice and communication services across North America. WE will offer Cato’s proven and mature SASE platform to enterprises of all sizes.
Cato offers WE a unique business and technical competitive advantage. By leveraging Cato’s SASE platform, WE can rapidly deploy a wide range of networking and security capabilities across locations, users, and applications to enable customers’ digital transformation journeys. Unlike SASE solutions composed from point products, Cato’s converged platform enables WE to get to market faster with a feature-rich SASE solution and meet unprecedented customer demand.
Agility and velocity are critical for both partners and customers today. Businesses expand geographically, grow through M&A, instantly adapt to new ways of work, and must protect themselves against the evolving threat landscape. These ever-changing requirements call for dynamic, scalable, resilient, and ubiquitous network and security infrastructure that can be ready for whatever comes next.Windstream Enterprise Delivers North America’s First Comprehensive Managed SASE Solution with Cato Networks | News
This is the promise of SASE that Cato Networks has been perfecting for the past seven years. There is no other SASE offering in the market that can deliver on that promise with the same simplicity, velocity, and agility as Cato. Here are some of the benefits that WE and our mutual customers will experience with Cato SASE:
- Rapidly evolving networking and security capabilities: Cato’s cloud-native software stack includes SD-WAN, Firewall as a Service (FWaaS), Secure Web Gateway (SWG), Advanced Threat Prevention with IPS and Next-Gen Anti-Malware, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA). Cato experts ensure these capabilities rapidly evolve and adapt to new business requirements and security threats without any involvement from our partners and customers.
- Instant-on for locations and users: WE can connect enterprise customers locations and users to Cato quickly through zero-touch provisioning and let the Cato SASE Cloud handle the rest (route optimization, quality of service, traffic acceleration, and security inspection).
- Elastic capacity, available anywhere: Cato SASE Cloud can handle huge traffic flows of up to 3 Gbps per location in North America and globally through a dense footprint of Points-of-Presence (PoPs). No capacity planning is needed.
- Fully automated self-healing: Cato’s cloud-native SASE is architected with automated intelligent resiliency from the customer edge to the cloud service PoPs. High availability by design ensures service continuity without any human intervention. No need for complex HA planning and orchestration.
- True single pane of glass: Since Cato is a fully converged platform, it was built with a single management application to manage all configuration, reporting, analytics, and troubleshooting across all functions. Additionally, customers gain access to WE Connect Portal to enable easy configuration, analysis, and automation of their fully cloud-native SASE framework.
Through our partnership, powerful SASE managed services become easier and more efficient to deliver. Cato and WE are ready to usher customers into a new era where advanced managed services meet a cloud-native software platform to create a customer experience and deliver customer value like never before.