With the pandemic, we’ve all seen how challenging delivering widespread remote access can be. New VPN servers need to be ordered; existing VPN servers need to be upgraded. This says nothing about the security, performance, and management challenges that must be solved for remote access to become a long-term solution.
Our new eBook, Companies Boost Home/Mobile Remote Access Performance, Scalability, and Security with Cato, can help. Three IT managers tell how in a matter of hours they deployed widespread, work-from-home solutions without shipping a single box.
Read the eBook and you’ll hear how to:
- Eliminate remote access performance problems no matter where users are located
- Avoid scaling and deployment problems typical of remote access
- Onboard new users in minutes, not days or weeks
- Deliver consistent security policies for users in and out of the office
- Manage and maintain visibility into user traffic regardless of location